Welcome to the myPype Website, located at mypype.com.au (the Website) and/or the myPype mobile application (the App) which are operated by myPype ACN 161 161 002 (we, us, our, or myPype).
We cannot and will not be responsible for any delays or interruptions to our Services. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website and/or the PYPER App will be available at all times or at any given time.
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue our Services in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Services.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Some content may be inappropriate for some Users. We are not responsible for any offense that may be caused as a result of the use of the Website and/or the PYPER App. If you access the Website and/or the PYPER App, you do so at your own risk.
In relation to our Services, you must not:
- use our Services for any activities, or post or transmit via the Website and/or the PYPER App, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes
- use our Services to post or transmit via the Website, any material which interferes with other Users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any User from using the Website, the PYPER App or the Internet
- use our Services to send unsolicited email messages
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website and/or the PYPER App
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website and/or the PYPER App or via the Website and/or the PYPER App
- allow any unauthorised person to access or use your Account
- or attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts
The material on the Website and the PYPER App, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the Website and the PYPER App, and the selection and layout of the Website and the PYPER App, are owned or under licence by myPype and protected by Australian and international laws.
Your access to, and use of our Services do not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trademarks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website and/or the PYPER App without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
We own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on the Website and the PYPER App.
You may view the Website and/or the PYPER App and its contents using your web browser or your app-enabled mobile device. In visiting the Website and/or the PYPER App, you may make a temporary copy of the Website and/or the PYPER App by means of the usual operation of your web browser or app-enabled mobile device only.
You must not:
- reproduce or use any of the material or the Content on the Website and/or the PYPER App for commercial purposes, including sale
- or in any way modify the material or the Content on the Website and/or the PYPER App
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
Third party links
The Website and/or the PYPER App may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to Websites operated by third parties (“Linked Websites”). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services Offered at Linked Websites.
You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You further indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of any such Dealings with third parties. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services Offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using our Services, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort, contract or otherwise, including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website and/or the PYPER App by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your “Statutory Rights”). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to our Services:
- all material on the Website and/or the PYPER App is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied
- we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to warranties of acceptable quality and fitness for a particular purpose
- we do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website and/or the PYPER App, or your access to the Website and/or the PYPER App, will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website, the PYPER App or the server which stores and transmits material and content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components and
- we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website and/or the PYPER App including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on your part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website and/or the PYPER App.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over Users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Website and/or the PYPER App.
Limitation of Liability
- the resupply of the Services
- or the payment of the cost of having the Services resupplied
There are no products to deliver.
There are no refunds applicable.